The Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Mariner and Seven Seas Navigator will visit more than 185 ports in 68 countries during the 2015 Summer season. Palamós and Almería, Spain; Walvis Bay, Namibia; Tyne (Newcastle), England; Izmir, Turkey; and Malmö, Sweden are among the season's 27 new ports.
"The dream voyages in our 2015 Summer Collection promise memories that will last a lifetime," shares Kunal S. Kamlani, the line's president. "We deliver the most inclusive luxury cruise experience with highly personalized service, acclaimed gourmet dining with no surcharges and an exciting collection of free and unlimited shore excursions in each port."
The 2015 season features a refreshed and rejuvenated fleet, as each of the line's ships has completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment and exudes an aura of Park Avenue elegance and sophistication. The award-winning ships are the perfect size for exploring some of the world's most legendary cities and boutique ports as they can sail in and out without restriction.
New and noteworthy in the 2015 Summer Collection:
- Seven Seas Voyager calls on exciting new ports during her Northern Europe sailings, including the Solovetsky Islands in Russia. She offers 11 sailings across the region, many of which feature multiple overnights in historic St. Petersburg or a wealth of opportunities to explore the British Isles. A 20-night, round-trip sailing from Copenhagen departing July 6 explores the Norwegian fjords. Seven Seas Voyager then spends the holiday season on a 28-night, Cape Town-to-Singapore voyage with inaugural calls on Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Sabang, Indonesia.
- Seven Seas Mariner offers more choices in the Mediterranean than ever before, featuring the new ports of Trieste, Italy; Almería, Spain; and Gythion, Greece. Overnight destinations include Venice, Barcelona, Lisbon and Istanbul. Later in the season Seven Seas Mariner departs Lisbon and sails the coast of western Africa with an inaugural call in São Tomé and Príncipe.
- Seven Seas Navigator explores the Americas, as she sails along the ancient and magnificent glaciers of Alaska on 16 voyages. In September, she embarks on a 21-night itinerary that begins in San Francisco and transits through the Panama Canal, concluding in New York. From there, the colors of the fall take center stage as Seven Seas Navigator calls on the eastern seaboard's most beautiful cities, including Montréal; Québec City; and Bar Harbor, Maine.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is offering complimentary pre or post-cruise land programs for guests booking Concierge-level and higher on select itineraries. All include hotel accommodations, select meals, guided tours and transport.
Among the highlights are the following:
- Cape Town, South Africa: Safari – this land program features a three-night African Safari where guests will take in breathtaking scenery and discover some of the world's biggest game.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Opulent Cities of the Emirates – this three-night, post-land program includes tours of Dubai City, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach and the Dubai Museum.
- Athens, Greece: Sacred Treasures of Greece – in this two-night immersion into the glorious ancient history of Greece, guests will visit archaeological museums, hallowed ruins and centuries-old monasteries perched high in the mountains.
- Free round-trip air
- Early bookings savings of up to $6,000 per suite
- Free unlimited shore excursions in every port of call
- Free premium spirits, fine wines and gratuities included
- Free business class upgrades for Penthouse Suites and higher on European voyages
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the ship for Concierge Suites and higher
- Free luxury hotel package for Concierge Suites and higher
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the world's most inclusive luxury cruise line. The line's fares include all-suite accommodations, round-trip air, highly personalized service, acclaimed cuisine, fine wines and spirits, sightseeing excursions in every port, gratuities, and a pre-cruise luxury hotel package and complimentary Wi-Fi for those guests staying in concierge-level and higher suites. Three award-winning, all-suite vessels, Seven Seas Navigator®, Seven Seas Mariner®, and Seven Seas Voyager®, are among the most spacious at sea and visit more than 250 destinations around the globe. The line is currently building the 738-guest Seven Seas Explorer, which will be delivered in summer of 2016.
About Prestige Cruise Holdings
Prestige Cruise Holdings (PCH) is the parent company of Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises. PCH manages select assets in Apollo Management's cruise investment portfolio and is led by Chairman and CEO Frank J. Del Rio and President & COO Kunal S. Kamlani. PCH is the market leader in the upper-premium and luxury segments of the cruise industry with over 6,400 berths between the Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands.