More than 200 cruises are featured in the promotion, including exotic itineraries to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Tahiti and the South Pacific and beautiful vacation destinations in the Caribbean, Canada and New England, Hawaii, Mexico and the Panama Canal.
In addition to special fares, passengers can save up to $700 per person on airfare for select Tahiti voyages and up to $400 per person on select Asia voyages.
Examples of World of Savings cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $499 interior (was $599); $799 balcony (was $949)
- California Coastal cruise — 7 days: $599 interior (was $749); $899 balcony (was $1,099)
- Canada & New England cruise — 7 days: $799 interior (was $899); $1,099 balcony (was $1,399)
- Tahiti cruise — 10 days: $1,599 interior (was $1,809); $2,299 balcony (was $2,509)
- Grand Asia cruise— 17 days: $1,787 interior (was $2,589); $2,787 balcony (was $3,789)
Additional information about the World of Savings cruise sale can be found at princess.com/sale.
Information about other cruise deals and promotions can be found at princess.com/topcruisedeals.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The World the Savings sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.
# # #About Princess Cruises: One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise and tour company operating a fleet of 17 modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided in an environment of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess carries 1.7 million passengers each year to destinations around the globe ranging in length from three to 111 days. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE:CCL; NYSE:CUK).