CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION TO ADD AQUACLASS, BLU AND ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES FEATURED ON TRIO OF MILLENNIUM CLASS SISTER SHIPS
This is as Celebrity Constellation has received the full complement of Solstice Class-inspired features and attributes guests love on the ship’s three Millennium Class sister ships.
Celebrity Constellation in 2010 was the first of the four to be Solsticized, with the addition of the specialty restaurant Tuscan Grille, new staterooms, renovated bathrooms, new bedding, new flat-screen TVs, entirely refreshed public spaces, and new color schemes throughout the ship.
Based on positive guest response, Celebrity chose to add even more guest-favorite Solstice Class features onto sister ships Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Summit as each completed the Solsticizing project. And now, Celebrity Constellation will feature the full complement, too.
When the ship re-entered service May 5, 2013, the following new features and venues joined those that were added in 2010:
- Celebrity’s stylish AquaClass accommodations – a total of 107 staterooms (37 entirely new; 70 converted from ConciergeClass) – with exclusive access to the Mediterranean-themed “Blu” specialty restaurant and complimentary access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room in the ship’s revitalizing AquaSpa
- A total of 66 entirely new staterooms (17 oceanview, 12 inside and 37 AquaClass)
- Spacious new verandas accompanying the ship’s eight luxurious Celebrity Suites, complete with 24/7 butler service
- The hip Celebrity iLounge – which made Celebrity the first Authorized Apple Reseller upon introduction on Celebrity Eclipse in 2010, and has since evolved to Celebrity’s designation as an Apple Specialist – with Apple workstations, informative classes on the latest products and technologies, and a retail store.
- Full wi-fi capability throughout the ship
- The trendy craft beer experience first introduced in Michael’s Club across Celebrity’s Solstice Class fleet now also will be offered in Celebrity Constellation’s Michael’s Club
- A new meetings and conference space accommodating up to 208 guests in one large room, which also can be divided into two spaces
- All suites and staterooms will feature new mattresses custom-designed for Celebrity by Reverie. Hand-made in the U.S. with natural raw materials farmed in a sustainable manner, the mattresses are nearly entirely recyclable and/or biodegradable, and feature removable covers that are hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and dust mite-resistant
- All suites onboard will feature premium Reverie mattresses with the same attributes, in addition to the ability to tailor guests’ sleep experience to suit their personal preferences – from extra plush to firm – with the help of their butler
Rounding out the Solsticizing initiative throughout Celebrity Constellation
will be new color schemes, new carpeting and new upholstery reflective
of the Solstice Class, new sun loungers on the pool decks, and an
upgraded basketball court
For a rare insiders’ look at the additional Solsticizing of Celebrity Constellation, follow the progress socially on Celebrity’s Facebook page, at www.facebook.com/celebritycruises.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity Cruises' 11 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. Celebrity is one of five cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or call your travel agent.
# # #